Social View Kenya, is a center of national contact points helping companies and research organizations in Africa, with European and African Union research programmes.
SVK’s research supports the AU-EU’s aim of addressing, mitigating, monitoring and adapting to the effects of climate change. This includes assessing and monitoring the impact of climate change, evaluating the increased risk of climate change. The research also addresses green transition and energy access and a roadmap to digital transformation.
- Our experts can offer you professional services on proposal writing and evaluation, AU-EU project management, and dissemination.
- Our wide network of thousand partners from EU countries and 4 continents includes organizations, universities, SMEs, startups, research centers, DIHs.
- We identify innovation as the mechanism that drives the scientific and entrepreneurial world forward.
- Our research lab is based on our experience and expertise and hosts a pool of ideas that can grow to AU-EU Project proposals.
- We focus on innovative learning, education material and training courses that scale-up digital skills and strengthen entrepreneurial mindset.
- We develop a great number of innovative tools, apps, entrepreneurial products, lifelong learning platforms to support any growth process.